I like to make things, especially things that work on computers. I also write.
- I'm currently the CEO & CTO of BuyCoins.
- Sendcash is a Bitcoin powered remittance product by BuyCoins.
- I also invest in & help build first versions of products that I'd like to see exist via my studio Helloworld. The latest example of this is Tix.
I used to be a freelance software developer (web, mobile etc)
- I co-authored The Little Bitcoin Book.
I do a decent amount of blogging on Medium.
- chunksofcode: In this publication, I write technical software development articles & tutorials.
- timi's backpack: I love "gadgets" (smartphones, computers etc) and I enjoy reviewing them.
- mensplainr: A few of my friends & I use this as a medium (ha!) to explain feminist ideology to our fellow (Nigerian) men in hopes that they'll listen and treat women better.
- A friend (TMT) & I run a music newsletter called Dudukę.
- I'm currently writing a graphic novel called Arodan.
- The Olso Freedom Forum in Norway. We talked about “Bitcoin Around the World”- how it’s being used, especially in relation to human rights. This session was recorded and released as a podcast episode on What Bitcoin Did.
- Singularity University’s Global Summit in San Fransisco. The topic was “Protecting Human Rights with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency”.
- I love video games though I have less time for it these days. The last game I beat was Spider-Man (PS4). Currently playing the new God of War (I know, I'm slow). My favourite game of all time is Year Walk.
- I like to draw. I've neglected this for a while, but I'm going to get in on Inktober this year. I shall be posting on my drawing instagram page.
- I love reading fiction. Just got through with Ender's Game and I'm currently reading Shape Up. I'll likely not finish reading it because it's non-fiction and that makes me sleepy.
- I'm currently listening to Wolverine: The Lost Trail Season 2. It's a podcast.
- The song that's bursting my head right now is Now I'm Alive - O Mer.