I like to make things, especially things that work on computers. I also write.
I'm currently the CEO & CTO of Helicarrier. Our mission at Helicarrier is to financially connect the African, wherever they are in the world. To accomplish this, we're building:
- Buycoins is the easiest place to buy, sell, and manage your cryptocurrency portfolio.
- Sendcash is a crypto powered remittance product by BuyCoins.
- Sendcash Pay is a suite of developer tools that let you add borderless payment experiences to your digital product.
- NGNT is a collateral backed Naira stablecoin
- I’m the CTO of Backdrop.
- Currently the leader at Snapcart.
- I invest in & help build first versions of products that I'd like to see exist. The latest example of this is Tix.
I used to be a freelance software developer (web, mobile etc)
- I co-authored The Little Bitcoin Book.
I do a decent amount of blogging on Medium.
- chunksofcode: In this publication, I write technical software development articles & tutorials.
- timi's backpack: I love "gadgets" (smartphones, computers etc) and I enjoy reviewing them.
- mensplainr: A few of my friends & I use this as a medium (ha!) to explain feminist ideology to our fellow (Nigerian) men in hopes that they'll listen and treat women better.
- A friend (TMT) & I run a music newsletter called Dudukę.
- I'm currently writing a graphic novel called Arodan.
- The Olso Freedom Forum in Norway. We talked about “Bitcoin Around the World”- how it’s being used, especially in relation to human rights. This session was recorded and released as a podcast episode on What Bitcoin Did.
- Singularity University’s Global Summit in San Fransisco. The topic was “Protecting Human Rights with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency”.
- I love video games though I have less time for it these days. The last game I beat was. Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Last one I beat was God of War on PS4. It took me a year, lmao. My favourite game of all time is Year Walk.
- I like to draw. I post my infrequent drawings on this instagram page.
- I love reading fiction. Just got through with Ender's Game and I'm currently reading Shape Up. I'll likely not finish reading it because it's non-fiction and that makes me sleepy.
- I'm currently listening to Wolverine: The Lost Trail Season 2. It's a podcast.
- The song that's bursting my head right now is Now I'm Alive - O Mer.
- I share a lot of thoughts & news on my twitter.